How Healthcare Controls Us – Reform Efforts in Uncertain Times
Why is healthcare reform so difficult? Learn about the tough choices and tradeoffs our country might ultimately have to make before we find a workable solution.
- Is private insurance becoming unaffordable?
- Is a single payer system the solution?
- Are healthcare costs out of control?
- Are the health insurance exchanges working?
- What are your options right now?
President and CEO, Community Memorial Health System
LUCIAN WULSIN, J.D.
Health policy expert and author, California at the Crossroads:
Choices for Healthcare Reform
JAMES HORNSTEIN, M.D.
Chair, Community Memorial Health System Bioethics Committee, Moderator
or contact Brown Paper Tickets